[mddi-dev] Call for requirements/next meeting

Dear Partners,

We hope you successfully integrated ModelBus V1 with your tools and can provide us with a valuable feedback.

In order to proceed with the ModelBus development in the best way, we would like to announce the V2 call for requirements.

The idea is to collect demands for functionalities or improvements for ModelBus V2 (July 2006), which are not listed in the requirements document (http://www.modelware-ist.org/subversion/work_area/trunk/work_packages/wp3/T3.1/requirements/releaseV1/V1_Architecture_Proposals_LIP6_0.4.doc).

You can send me your requirements directly by mail or use Mantis tool as proposed by Dave (please send me a notification in this case).

The requirement description should clearly specify the following points:

  • Concrete Use-case: Tools involved, Data exchanged etc - all information describing the concrete situation and showing the motivation.
  • Validation Scenario or Functional Test

We would like to get your feedback within the following 2 weeks by March 17.

For the next step, we will provide our architectural proposals which should be chosen then.

We propose April 5 for a face-to-face meeting in LIP6.

Best regards,

Andrey

Andrey SADOVYKH, Ph. D.

LIP6-SRC ModelWare team