Re: [mat-dev] Keeping Memory Analyzer up to date
  • From: "Tsvetkov, Krum" <krum.tsvetkov@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 10:53:44 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=sap.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=sap.com; dkim=pass header.d=sap.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=jwuT4LuYLAvoEcOMkSuv4DL6wU7NPBlH8DjyC/yXPsg=; b=nrqJr6J12muUT3kL1Wm4+tAKhvTkea1l3o+xU1sayVwEhg16uCoKI3ZpUOMz8D9e4XcgKdQztPfN4cFfM1HeFdhKAgahyPve32T4G4sSuCqOA7VHY8rR20uj1XGrOOwKr6ivDC20Z1P+H2F3aArr95pG6di07hOCH3dcvFKOjcJrsFICq/xEGgI88aJWIDZHReYV+J1J4iuFi3G7YLCLOR17x3RUjL0nv1Ck+ZOT6zqbYMLMbKmYgZwphlzSQNtetp+RfidLxm2wkMAPzkTtxJWviLzZVXk8Ljm84aycCnFyUSzAgeyKGTLQ6Uy6Aohs+Xs145Df4F7+U1YEQKDm3Q==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=EbLDLedRwzoO3ZOUhHVTZKBQ1b/z4VnP1AXM9h/tkG2NgjQnvyccen/uH0/V/4hVVOC2dwzmVoIOSrB2WGpUS+0glwrKRUMPMl+byeGwgG3hzyXIq+DuMsqF46BfHqToJLfBcDXOll3OKoQu6ib3R3ufrL5hLKIbVRpxc/yui6d3nltgvvcXx2g+ZlIpIyHjHJAq2iRuibLqsXPItvbrQ5pFB2MsrtrZyVyLenGiAWTp5YphV6qYqbPIe39juGcep+9tBy3Z7pQcVFJcSyfa+893gbL1jsxM0h/uANS5wRHOW78EJCWR3rAhhdsps357NugrnTJbuDB/Ynr9batvrw==

Andrew, thanks for summarizing the various topics!

+1 for GitHub. I think it would be much more familiar to anyone outside the Eclipse community

> Eclipse project 2022-06 requires Java 17

+1 - also from me no objections to move to a more recent version

> Eclipse project websites from www.eclipse.org to websites.eclipseprojects.io

I can look into this one.

> Removal of pack – pack200 deprecated in Java 11, removed in Java 14

I will have a look.

Not sure about the deprecations. I guess we’ll need to fix them over time, but at the moment I can’t spend time on these

Regards,

Krum