Re: [mat-dev] Is there a way to load a java dump (.hprof) from version 7u80 into MAT ?

Anton,

It should work just fine - we run build tests with an HPROF file from Java version 1.7.0_21 and the format hasn't changed [Except perhaps compressed dumps from Java 15].

Do look in the error log (Window > Error Log) to see if there are any more hints. Also try the latest version of MAT from https://www.eclipse.org/mat/downloads.php

Perhaps the file has been corrupted or is not in HPROF binary format. The file should have
JAVA PROFILE 1.0.1
or
JAVA PROFILE 1.0.2
at the beginning.

Regards,

Andrew Johnson

Good day, tell me is not read in the MAT dump file from jdk 7u80?

Is there any way to open it all in this program for analysis ? (I give a screenshot below)

sincerely, Anton Alexandrovich_______________________________________________
mat-dev mailing list
mat-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this list, visit