Re: [mat-dev] MAT Moving to EPL-2.0

> I’d first bump the version of MAT in the repo/snapshots to 1.0.12.
Presumably 1.12.0
Changing the license text is, as you say, an extensive change,
though fairly straightforward. Thanks for starting this.
Be careful with the feature license text - that has to be absolutely
identical to avoid multiple licenses appearing in Eclipse installs.
As the change is minor I don't think you have to change the
copyright year, but you could if it is easier so long as we keep
the original date too.
> I don’t have any concrete release date proposal yet – depending on
> other (functional) changes we will consider later if we release with
> 2021-03 or later.
>
> Let me know if there are any concerns to that change.
>
> Regards
> Krum_______________________________________________
There are two functional changes -
[569665] Handle chunked gzipped heap dumps by Ralf Schmelter
https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/mat/org.eclipse.mat/+/173722
From its size it would need a CQ - unless you, Krum, can
approve and merge the change as a fellow SAP employee.

Also Jason's GarbageCleaner phase code change.
Showing with 307 additions and 972 deletions - so does not need a CQ?

For the plan:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:SimRel-2021-03
2021-03 M1      Friday, January 15, 2021 CQ Submission deadline (new
third-party content)
2021-03 M2      Friday, February 5, 2021
2021-03 M3      Friday, February 26, 2021
2021-03 RC1     Friday, March 5, 2021
2021-03 RC2     Friday, March 12, 2021
We need to contribute two days before these dates, and our changes
need to be in by M3 or perhaps RC1.
https://wiki.eclipse.org/MemoryAnalyzer/Ramp_Down_Plan

So we need to do any CQs this week if we go for 2021-03.

Andrew Johnson

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.