[mat-dev] Memory Analyzer 1.11 and Eclipse 2020-12

Krum,

It is Eclipse 2020-12 M3 this week, so please could we add current build to SimRel.

The last build was 202010261029.

Since then there have been a few updates via the new Jenkins instance:
https://ci-staging.eclipse.org/mat/job/tycho-mat-nightly/
568352: Better JDT integration
567758: Add Close to the left and right option to tabs

There is an updated job
https://ci-staging.eclipse.org/mat/job/prepare_simrel_contribution/
to do the copy via the new build instance. I have tested it and it should work. The last failures were part of a tidy-up after a test.

Also I note that it is 'IP Log submission deadline' so please could you do that.

Is there anything we have forgotten from
https://wiki.eclipse.org/MemoryAnalyzer/Contributor_Reference#New_version_development_process
https://wiki.eclipse.org/MemoryAnalyzer/Contributor_Reference#Simultaneous_release_policies

Thanks,

Andrew