[mat-dev] Version 1.10 release

I have been making updates for version V1.10 and I think we could ship version 1.10 with the Eclipse 2020-03 simultaneous release.

The main features are parallel parsing of HPROF, Gzip HPROF reading and OQL updates, plus bug fixes.

My draft version of the release plan is here:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.mat/releases/1.10.0

There is still time for some tidy up, writing the new and noteworthy, and we could have a release review as there are significant contributions, though it might not be necessary as we had one less than 12 months ago.

Is this a good idea? Is Krum available to assist with the release process, including submitting new versions in time for M3 https://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:SimRel-2020-03

Andrew Johnson

Unless stated otherwise above: