[mat-dev] Unreachable objects analysis

Dear MAT experts,

Our application was suffered from frequent young GCs, from MAT initial analysis (keep unreachable objects), we found there are tons of java.lang.Integer objects which accounts for majority of total heap size.
Pain point here is how can i identify which call stack(s) create these tons of unreachable java.lang.Integer objects via MAT. Could u please kindly share ur thoughts?

One solution I can think of is do the memory profiling and trace the allocation of unreachable java.lang.Integer objects. But it is hard because env is production.

Really appreciate ur great help in advance!

Thanks,
Roy

Back to the top