Re: [mat-dev] means for decode java.lang.Throwable#backtrace value to stacktrace

Hi!

First of all - thanks for great product for java heap dumps analize!
It's very cool tool that help me and my colleges alot!

My question is: a get Exception in heap dump - witch indicate place of aquire of db connectcion (c3p0 db pool), but this exceptino doesn't contain fillled stackTrace field, just backtrace reference to object array with some strange data without descriptions.

I'm allrady search in java code how do this staff filled, but this path leads to native calls...
Is there namual / description / example of decoding this sctructure?

--
С Уважением,
Ермолин Илья

Ermolin Ilya