[mat-dev] error 500 when trying to install GCMV

Hi Guys,

I´m running from pillar to post - I´m getting headaches. There is no easy support link from your website, at least I could not find one.

My original email:

Hi guys,

 my customer is getting error 500 when trying to install GCMV via

https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/ibm-monitoring-and-diagnostic-tools-garbage-collection-and-memory-visualizer-gcmv

 Please find the details here:

 Seems the server has an issue:

 Please can you fix that asap ?

 Many thanks and BR, Lars.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Kind regards

Lars Oehmig
Account Advocate – Recovery Management Teamlead – Critical Incident Management Team Member
Technology Support Services

Phone: +41 58 333 51 89| Mobile:+41 79 433 69 01
E-mail:
loeh@xxxxxxxxxx
Binningerstrasse 2
Muenchenstein, 4142