Re: [mat-dev] MAT Nightly builds

I have labelled and preserved the Jenkins build and tagged the code for 1.8.1:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/MemoryAnalyzer/Contributor_Reference#Simultaneous_release_policies

Polling hasn't worked for months - it wasn't working in May 2018 when I was getting the 1.8.0 release ready.
It might be something to do with parameterised builds. I couldn't get it to work, so I just trigger a manual build when needed.

https://ci.eclipse.org/mat/job/tycho-mat-nightly/scmPollLog/
Git Polling Log
Started on Oct 9, 2018 3:13:00 AM
Using strategy: Default
[poll] Last Built Revision: Revision 6a2d8b9937167a00f35852bdeb99a8ccd307fad5 (refs/remotes/origin/master)
 > /usr/local/bin/git --version # timeout=10
 > /usr/local/bin/git ls-remote -h https://git.eclipse.org/r/mat/org.eclipse.mat.git # timeout=10
Found 4 remote heads on https://git.eclipse.org/r/mat/org.eclipse.mat.git
Ignoring refs/heads/master as it doesn't match any of the configured refspecs
Ignoring refs/heads/1.0.x as it doesn't match any of the configured refspecs
Ignoring refs/heads/0.8.0 as it doesn't match any of the configured refspecs
Ignoring refs/heads/0.7.0 as it doesn't match any of the configured refspecs
Done. Took 0.27 sec
No changes

Andrew