Re: [mat-dev] Eclipse Memory Analyzer release review

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for preparing the release documentation and the RC2 contribution!

I will check if I want to add something and ask for release approval on the tools-pmc list.

BTW, I managed to fix the standalone packages build – looks like we hit some issue with p2 caching – building with a fresh mvn repository did help. I’ll add a parameter to the build for that.

I can also do the RC3 / RC4 contributions. I saw there are some changes by you from yesterday, so it makes sense to have another contribution.

I think we are on a good way to get the release out

Regards,

Krum