       at sun.tools.jstack.JStack.runThreadDump(JStack.java:181)
       at sun.tools.jstack.JStack.main(JStack.java:116)
So there is nothing with java, I think, it looks like some native code is hanging.

чт, 19 янв. 2017 г. в 16:41, Marc-André Laperle <marc-andre.laperle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

Perhaps it's running out of memory? You could check the log file for anything suspicious (out of memory error), in mat/workspace/.metadata/.log
If that's the case, you can increase the heap (Xmx) in MemoryAnalyzer.ini

You could also check the stack trace at the moment it hangs, see https://wiki.eclipse.org/How_to_report_a_deadlock
I normally use this method https://wiki.eclipse.org/How_to_report_a_deadlock#Using_jps_.2F_jstack_.28requires_JDK_1.6_or_later.29

Hope this helps,
Marc-André

From: mat-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <mat-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Антон Мацюк <denixx.baykin@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 9:17:45 AM
To: Memory Analyzer Dev list
Subject: Re: [mat-dev] Eclipse MAT hangs

Test "Reference Pattern" of section "Problem Suspect 2" hangs, for example.

чт, 19 янв. 2017 г. в 12:26, Антон Мацюк <denixx.baykin@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi!
There is an issue with Eclipse or MAT, can't figure out exactly what of them is hanging.
It starts to loop in 2 cores of cpu (I have 4 (i5-2310)) and becomes fully unresponsive.
How can I get some additional info from hung state?
Plasma 5. Arch Linux.
Any help would be appreciated.