From: mat-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <mat-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Антон Мацюк <denixx.baykin@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 9:17:45 AM
To: Memory Analyzer Dev list
Subject: Re: [mat-dev] Eclipse MAT hangs

Test "Reference Pattern" of section "Problem Suspect 2" hangs, for example.

чт, 19 янв. 2017 г. в 12:26, Антон Мацюк <denixx.baykin@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi!
There is an issue with Eclipse or MAT, can't figure out exactly what of them is hanging.
It starts to loop in 2 cores of cpu (I have 4 (i5-2310)) and becomes fully unresponsive.
How can I get some additional info from hung state?
Plasma 5. Arch Linux.
Any help would be appreciated.

Back to the top