Re: [mat-dev] Mentor help request

пн, 2 мая 2016 г. в 18:25, Антон Мацюк <denixx.baykin@xxxxxxxxx>:

пн, 2 мая 2016 г. в 14:57, Erik Brangs <erik.brangs@xxxxxx>:
Hi,

On 02.05.2016 12:32, Антон Мацюк wrote:
> I've read http://wiki.eclipse.org/MemoryAnalyzer/Contributor_Reference and done all above "Launch Configuration". [...]
> I have stuck on "Run a product: org.eclipse.mat.ui.rcp.MemoryAnalyzer". Can't figure out what to do in Eclipse to do this thing.
> There is some screenshots I've made while creating launch configuration (I hope dropbox is acceptable): [...]
> What should I do instead?
It looks to me as if you're having trouble at the very first step in the "Launch configuration section".

You shouldn't create a new project for this step. It is only necessary to create a "run configuration" for the MAT projects you already checked out.

Try to do the following: In Eclipse, at the menu bar at the very top (i.e. "File", "Edit", "Source", ...), select "Run" -> "Run Configurations..." . You should be able to select "Eclipse Application" at the left in the newly opened window. After creating a new configuration for it, you should be able to continue with the instructions in the wiki in the "Launch configuration" section at "Run a product".

Thanks a lot for help, Erik! I've misunderstood wiki, Eclipse is a less used IDE by me from "The Holy Trinity" :)

There is another thing, it looks I still missing something, just a screenshots (again it's a dropbox):
Something is missing for org.eclipse.mat.ibmdumps - src2 - IBMDumpProvider. It's not good, I prefer to add something to complete MAT.

Back to the top