[mat-dev] Mentor help request

Hi all!
It seems I need some mentor help from someone to understand how I should build my "workspace" to be able to make a new feature, which, I trust, will be much useful in MAT.
I've read http://wiki.eclipse.org/MemoryAnalyzer/Contributor_Reference and done all above "Launch Configuration". My next step should be launching MAT. I think I should use standalone launch in case of MAT hangs in eclipse and I'll lost some changes in code?
I have stuck on "Run a product: org.eclipse.mat.ui.rcp.MemoryAnalyzer". Can't figure out what to do in Eclipse to do this thing.
There is some screenshots I've made while creating launch configuration (I hope dropbox is acceptable):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/171zbzkho51e1ms/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%82%202016-05-02%2013.14.59.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/504a0tg8pvwnzq0/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%82%202016-05-02%2013.15.56.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pybrada2bjy2rhy/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%82%202016-05-02%2013.16.18.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i2g24vliozyv7ke/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%82%202016-05-02%2013.20.24.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kjvmeusggdhqt3f/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%82%202016-05-02%2013.28.25.png?dl=0
Haven't done this before.
Have I done it right?
What should I do instead?
If is's ok, what should I do next it this interfaces?

There is a saying: If you started - you have done half of work. :)
Help me to start, please?
I have a couple of days of free time, and next weekend will be "long" too.
Thanks!

Back to the top