Re: [mat-dev] Extending MAT to non-Java languages

Thanks Howard!
Markus

Howard Hellyer <HHELLYER@xxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Fr., 13. Nov. 2015 um 16:41 Uhr:
Hi Markus,

Sorry for the slow reply. I kind of came to the conclusion in the end that Java knowledge was embedded through MAT in so many places that I'd just end up with two versions of MAT in order to support _javascript_ properly. However you and Krum might be able to do better. I had only dabbled with the actual MAT code prior to that.

In case you are still interested in memory analysis for _javascript_ there is a work group for Node.js investigating that (and other debugging problems) which may be of interest to you:

Thanks,

Howard.

Howard Hellyer
J9 RAS Developer
IBM Runtime Technologies, IBM Systems

IBM

Phone: 44-1962-819427
E-mail: hhellyer@xxxxxxxxxx
Find me on: Twitter: https://twitter.com/ibm_jtc YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ibmjtc
IBM

Hursley Park
HursleySO21 2JN
United Kingdom

IBM United Kingdom Limited Registered in England and Wales with number 741598 Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hants. PO6 3AU