Re: [mat-dev] Queries and reports for analysing EE servers

On Tue, 2014-08-26 at 06:50 +0000, Tsvetkov, Krum wrote:
> thanks for the patch! I am looking into it (need more time) and will
> try to provide feedback.
> The patch is over 1000 lines and I would have to file a CQ
> (Contribution Questionnaire) for it. I'll do that and keep the bug
> updated.

Not a problem.

Although I've tried to refactor out duplicated code (leading to
BaseObjectQuery/SimpleObjectQuery), a lot of the other bits are very
similar and tedious "look up field X in JBoss, look up field Y" things.
I'm not sure if there is a good way to get around that. I think I should
add more documentation and comments to the internal API.

--
James "Doc" Livingston
JBoss Support Engineering Group

Back to the top