[mat-dev] Queries and reports for analysing EE servers

Hi,

Recently I've been working on some MAT extensions which add various
Enterprise Java-related queries, such as listing the HTTP Sessions in
memory, JDBC datasources and connections and so on. Is that something
which might be useful to have as part of MAT, whether in the core or a
standard extension?

Currently the code is for Tomcat/JBoss since that's what I primarily
work with, but they use an "extractor" pattern similar to the
Collections handling code so it should be easy to support more EE
implementations.

If it's not something that is best to put in MAT itself, I'll make it
available elsewhere.

--
James Livingston

Back to the top