[mat-dev] Preparing MAT 1.3.1 bugfix release

Hi,

Happy new year!

After the MAT 1.3.0 release in June there were a few changes done.

I am preparing to release them as a service release with version 1.3.1 and would like to include it into Kepler SR2.

I picked the RC1 date for Kepler SR2 as a date for the MAT service release https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.mat/releases/1.3.1. It is very close, so I’m not sure it can really finished until then. I am pretty sure we’ll have the release on time for the later RCs.

Krum

Back to the top