[mat-dev] MAT Website in Git

Hi,

Recently the MAT website moved to Git, and at some moment we will move also the code repository from SVN to Git.

Therefore, I tried to put together some links with information on working with Git at Eclipse as a description “How to maintain the MAT website” - http://wiki.eclipse.org/MemoryAnalyzer/Contributor_Reference/Website

I hope we can use this as an opportunity to get more experience before migrating the code repo.

Feel free to improve the description.

Krum

Back to the top