Re: [mat-dev] FW: [tools-pmc] Migrating from CVS to Git

Hi,

On 22.03.2012 08:51, Tsvetkov, Krum wrote:
Not quite sure how long “near term” is, but I think we have to finally
start planning our move to Git.

There's a page about migrating to git which you probably already know at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Git/Migrating_to_Git . Also, Chris Aniszczyk has offered his help on moving to Git in the past. If he still wants to help, it may be a good idea to ask him to relate some hints and/or best practices for a move.

Kind regards,

Erik Brangs

Back to the top