[mat-dev] Combining Thread* queries

Hi there, what are everyone's thoughts on combining the Java Basics > Thread Overview, Thread Details, and Thread Stacks queries? I've found that users are confused/overwhelmed by the three different queries. As far as I can tell, the Thread Details query provides the same information as Thread Overview + Thread Stacks. So the only thing left would be to combine Thread Overview and Thread Stacks, and I think this can be done with all the columns in Overview appended to the IResultTree in Stacks, with null values for the columns on child rows. I could prototype this but wanted to get opinions first.

Thanks,
Kevin Grigorenko
IBM WAS SWAT Team
kevin.grigorenko@xxxxxxxxxx