[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [mat-dev] FW: [cross-project-issues-dev] Indi... GO!
- From: "Tsvetkov, Krum" <krum.tsvetkov@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 09:54:59 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acww7K65ZYyrFxcqTGK22OGSB356pQDsQ2gw
- Thread-topic: [mat-dev] FW: [cross-project-issues-dev] Indi... GO!
I forgot to add the tag before the release, and currently I get some SVN errors if I attempt to add the tag.
The last change that went into the release is 1144, and I will create the tag later.
I think you can go on and submit changes.
I agree that we spend some time just for fixing bugs (i.e. target 1.1.1) and branch if needed only later.
From: mat-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mat-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Johnson
Sent: Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2011 16:57
To: Memory Analyzer Dev list
Subject: Re: [mat-dev] FW: [cross-project-issues-dev] Indi... GO!
Have you tagged SVN for the 1.1 release?
Can we then put fixes into trunk ready for 1.1.1?
Later on we could do a branch for 1.1.x if we have items that should only
go into 1.2 (via trunk).
Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU
mat-dev mailing list