[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[mat-dev] FW: [cross-project-issues-dev] Indi... GO!
- From: "Tsvetkov, Krum" <krum.tsvetkov@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:43:00 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acww3JJux+LPA3l+QAa5dGwRqurr4AAA+icg
- Thread-topic: [cross-project-issues-dev] Indi... GO!
Indigo is now out, and with this also the new Memory Analyzer 1.1.0 release.
I just updated the MAT download page to point to the new release:
New & Noteworthy is available here: http://www.eclipse.org/mat/1.1/noteworthy.html
This year also our documentation and API reference is included into the common help page:
I'll put shortly a note about the release on the home page of MAT.
Thanks to everyone who helped for this release - with code contributions, with ideas, with giving us feedback!
From: cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denis Roy
Sent: Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2011 15:02
Subject: [cross-project-issues-dev] Indi... GO!
Indigo is a GO!
It's a GO... Please un-hide your links, post up links and make
Congratulations! We're on-time, on the minute.
cross-project-issues-dev mailing list