Re: [mat-dev] Adding scripting support to MAT OQL

Hi all,
Once upon a time (3 years ago?) I tried to write a command for MAT with Scala.
It didn't work, because of the way MAT uses annotations. I haven't tried it since then.

It still believe trying to implement this would be a good idea because Scala should fit all requirements with regards to performance
and at the same time  should also be able to offer a simpler API.

I might be willing to support this effort. Who knows how this could work?

Regards,
Markus