[mat-dev] Disk space on Hudson

Krum points out that we use a lot of space on Hudson:

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg05256.html
Compiled 2011-01-18T22:07

==== build.eclipse.org ====
-> Usage exceeding 1GB for: Hudson master jobs and workspace (2011-01-18T10:00)
 18.8G eclipse-equinox-test-N
  2.9G tycho-mat-nightly

   2.5G cbi-atf-0.3-nightly
  2.4G Xtext-nightly-HEAD
  2.2G cbi-wtp-wst.jsdt
  1.8G eclipse-JUnit-Linux
  1.7G cbi-linuxtools-Helios

We could save some space by deleting the unpacked builds here
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Tycho%20+%20Maven/job/tycho-mat-nightly/ws/trunk/product/target/
possibly saving just
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Tycho%20+%20Maven/job/tycho-mat-nightly/ws/trunk/product/target/win32.win32.x86/
for reference. That should save 12*80MB = 960MB.

I think we should keep the zipped versions of all the builds for the moment.

That will get us off the top of the list.

Andrew

Unless stated otherwise above: