From: mat-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mat-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Erik Brangs
Sent: Donnerstag, 5. August 2010 20:59
To: Memory Analyzer Dev list
Subject: [mat-dev] New wiki page: Writing plugins for the Memory Analyzer

Hi,

I've added a new page to the wiki about writing plugins for the Memory
Analyzer (
http://wiki.eclipse.org/MemoryAnalyzer/Writing_plugins_for_the_Memory_Analyzer
) based the plugin project I finished earlier year. I've also linked the
page from the Contributor Reference. It would be good if someone could
revise it, because I do not know if it's really helpful and parts of it
may be outdated.

Kind regards,

Erik Brangs