[mat-dev] Compare Basket feature

Hello All,

I am very new to this tool and need some guidance on compare basket feature. I am not able find documentation on this features.

I have a 3 dumps of an application. Two of them when application was healthy and last one when it threw OOM. I want to compare these three dumps to see which objects were growing. I am thinking may be compare basket feature can help me with this.

-Nitin

--
Oracle
Nitin Mathur | Principal Service Delivery Engineer

Green Oracle