[mat-dev] MAT Reteintion and API policy (drafts)

I added today the following two Wiki pages (required by the simultaneous release):
http://wiki.eclipse.org/MemoryAnalyzer/Retention_policy
http://wiki.eclipse.org/MemoryAnalyzer/API_policy

While I think the retention policy page is already quite OK, I think we'll need to add some more content to the API policy page. The given sample was WTP - http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_API_Policy , but I think we still don't have so clearly defined separation of APIs. Therefore I took something very simple from another project.
Suggestions for improvements are welcome
- I think it could be useful to list the plugins which provide some API
- We should add some words about the extension points we provide

Any further ideas?

Krum Tsvetkov
SAP AG
www.sap.com