[mat-dev] Permission for a graduation and release review of Memory Analyzer

Hello Technology PMC members,

I would like to request from you as described in [1] the following:

1) an approval to schedule a graduation review for the technology.mat project.
2) an approval to schedule a release review (preferably together with the graduation review)

After earlier consulting with you [2] and some further discussions we would like to graduate MAT under the Technology top-level project.

We would like to do the review beginning of May, however there is still:
- an open CQ 3854 for a works-with dependency to be processed
- the IP log to be processed (a copy of it has been submitted)

Once (if) I have your permission and the questions about CQ 3854 are cleared I will request the reviews from the EMO.

Best Regards,
Krum

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Review_Information_for_Project_Leads#Graduation_Reviews
[2] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/technology-pmc/msg02270.html