[mat-dev] Request to Change Project Lead for Memory Analyzer

Dear Technology PMC,

we kindly ask you to change the project lead of the Memory Analyzer project (technology.mat) from me to Krum Tsvetkov.

We have voted on the project lead change in the mail tread [1] on our developer mailing list.

Background: I have been asked to move on to other internal projects and as we are gearing up for the Helios release, we need a fully dedicated project lead. Krum is a long time committer and has already organized the current activities.

Kind regards,

   Andreas.

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/mat-dev/msg00113.html

----
Andreas Buchen | andreas dot Buchen at sap dot com
http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx

Back to the top