RE: [mat-dev] new latest version of MAT

Hi Markus,

I have condensed a list of closed bugzilla entries during the last 3 months.

This should give you an overview over the recent changes.

294350 StackOverflowError in ArrayUtils.hybridsort

270777 The dialog font not apply to the ArgumentWizard

281311 Merged Paths from GC roots calculation may slow down the Leak Suspects report

273915 New resolvers URL, Point and Rectangle

299283 Allow dynamic specification of file extensions for parsers

299497 DTFJ Adapter retains memory

272887 No JvmInfo in Heap Dump details pane

274539 Overview pane is missing scroll bars

297458 Single object queries have a confusing dialog box

254864 Leaking Memory after closing the Heap Dump Editor

Regards, Erwin