RE: [LIKELY JUNK][mat-dev] Galileo Project Status?

Hi,

as a response to Chris’s email I have cleaned up our Galileo’ bugzilla entry. We have been sloppy. We are not fully there where we need to be, but we are closer.

These are the entries I have closed:
257876 – IP log had been approved already
257890 – MAT works together, as RCP and also inside IDE (JDT)
257896 – Usability check list has been executed before, but change to the UI anyways
257898 – Accessibility is SHOULD requirement, out of scope
257898 – Localization - Hiroyuki is working on the Japanese version – he has found (hopefully) all glitches by now :-)
257874 – Attendance – Karsten/Kaloyan were participating, but we will need to join ourselves. today.

There remain things open, most notably the new and noteworthy (which I started but which are not yet finished).

Just a short update.

Andreas.