[mat-dev] (no subject)

Hi *,

just a quick email for your information.

M6 of the Galileo release is approaching (see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Galileo_Simultaneous_Release).
As you can see from the status page, we, MAT, have some yellow items in the M4,M5 milestones (http://www.eclipse.org/projects/galileo_status.php)

* Attendance -> cross-project lists added, planning council is done by Karsten
* Builds -> Erwin?
* Intent -> I must have missed this one.
* Optimization ->
* Orbit -> not applicable for us. Do you agree?
* Signing -> Erwin?
* Execution Environment ->
* IP ->
* Leverage OSGi -> can we close?
* Ramp Down Policy ->
* Version Numbering -> we conform. Close?

Andreas Buchen
Senior Software Developer
SAP AG
andreas dot buchen at sap dot com
www.sap.com

Registered Office: Walldorf, Germany | SAP Executive Board: Henning Kagermann (Sprecher/Co-CEO), Léo Apotheker (Sprecher/Co-CEO), Werner Brandt, Erwin Gunst, Claus Heinrich, Bill McDermott, Gerhard Oswald, John Schwarz, Jim Hagemann Snabe | Chairperson of the SAP Supervisory Board: Hasso Plattner | Commercial Register Mannheim No HRB 350269

Back to the top