[mat-dev] Re: Request to Schedule a Release Review / MAT 0.7

Hello Andreas,

We are happy to work with you to schedule your Release Review. Please see this page for a detailed description of the steps in the review process: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Review_Information_for_Project_Leads#Release_Reviews .

I'll get back to you after I review your slides. Please note that we don't schedule the review until AFTER your IP Log has been approved. We'll "pencil you in" once you submit your IP Log for approval using the automatic IP Log Tool.

For planning purposes, please note that the next review date is Nov. 12, but it's unlikely that this will work for you because the deadline for having everything in place (IP Log approval, approved slides, PMC approval) is this Wednesday, Nov. 5. The next review date after hasn't yet been set, but is likely to be Dec. 10. (Other obligations will prevent us from having another review day in November.)

If you have any questions after reading the wiki page and referenced documentation, just let me know. Thanks.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx