[mat-dev] Repository still corrupt...

Title: Repository still corrupt...

Hi all,

I just synced our projects from the Subversion repository at Eclipse.Org. While my submit from last Friday is included, some older commits are missing. Please refrain from syncing for now.

Regards,

Andreas.

Andreas Buchen

Senior Software Developer

SAP AG

Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 16
69190 Walldorf, Germany

T   +49 62 27 7-6 64 78

F   +49 62 27 78-4 47 74

andreas dot buchen at sap dot com

www.sap.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Walldorf, Germany

Vorstand/SAP Executive Board: Henning Kagermann (Sprecher/Co-CEO), Léo Apotheker

(Sprecher/Co-CEO), Werner Brandt, Erwin Gunst, Claus Heinrich, Bill McDermott,

Gerhard Oswald, John Schwarz, Jim Hagemann Snabe, Peter Zencke

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairperson of the SAP Supervisory Board: Hasso Plattner

Registergericht/Commercial Register Mannheim No HRB 350269

Back to the top