From: mat-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mat-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of portal on behalf of emo
Sent: Samstag, 5. April 2008 06:00
To: mat-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mat-dev] Project meta data is out of date for technology.mat

Projects are required to keep meta data up to date using the
MyFoundation
Portal (http://portal.eclipse.org/).  The following problems were found
with this project's meta-data:

* There is no next/future release of this project. All Eclipse projects
must have a "next release" planned and scheduled.* Project home page is
not
a Phoenix-style page. (projecturl = http://www.eclipse.org)