[mangrove-dev] Moved Bugzilla entries

Hi guys,

I have moved some of the outstanding bugs or feature requests from STP-IM to Mangrove. Could you all please have a look (committers in particular) to check out the outstanding bugzilla entries that are still in STP-IM, and make a comment, or decision about whether they should be moved to Mangrove.

Also, for the bugs that have already been moved, have a look and send your comments if you feel like something has changed or needs to change. I have also added anew enhancement request, for a viewer for the Mangrove Core. I have started experimenting with GMF to create a basic editor/viewer, and will update the bugzilla entry as I’m advancing.

Feel free to make any comments and indeed add new entries if you consider useful. I’d like to take this opportunity to invite you to think about contributing to the project, and restart the discussions around it! Also, feel free to make suggestions and contributions to the web-site!

There are a lot of interesting things that can be done with this project so looking forward to your contributions!

Cheers,

Adrian

Back to the top