Re: [m2t-dev] Acceleo Maven Dynamic Templates

Hi David,

Could you open a bug on the Acceleo bugzilla (1) to detail which piece of code caused the issue and what your fixed look like?
I have seen several plugins built with maven and successfully used in Eclipse with dynamic templates. From a quick look at the Acceleo source code, I think this piece of code (2) should support your use case.

Regards,

Stéphane Bégaudeau, Obeo

1: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=M2T&component=Acceleo
2: https://github.com/eclipse/acceleo/blob/master/plugins/org.eclipse.acceleo.engine/src/org/eclipse/acceleo/engine/internal/environment/AcceleoEvaluationEnvironment.java#L812