Re: [m2t-dev] jgraph in acceleo.

Hi Fernando,

I am not familiar with jgraph but after a quick look it seems to handle the graphical part of your diagram. If the representation is mapped to EMF based objects then it can be used in Acceleo but you would use the EMF objects directly, jgraph is not part of the equation. If you are just drawing your composents from regular Java objects it will not work. Either way, the problem is the compatibility of your data with EMF (how is stored your data?). If you can load your data with EMF, you can use it to generate code from Acceleo. Since jgraph does not seems to specify the type of data used in input, I suspect that you are using something like "regular POJOs" and then it would not work.

For additional questions, please come on the newsgroup here: www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/24/
The [m2t-dev] mailing list is for discussions on the development of Eclipse M2T projects (Acceleo, JET, Xpand) not for dicussions on their use.

Regards,

Stephane Begaudeau.