[m2t-dev] Acceleo New Project Lead

Hi all,

As you may know I will leave Obeo and I do not know yet If will continue to work on modeling in my future job (see http://mariot-thoughts.blogspot.com/2011/11/time-for-new-challenges.html). According to that I would like to leave my project leadership on Acceleo and be removed from the list of committers.

In the Eclipse Development Process, the new project lead is "elected by the project's Committers and approved the the Project's PMC and the EMO(ED)" :

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/development_process_2010.php#4_6_2_PL

So I would like to nominate Stéphane Begaudeau as the new project lead of modeling.m2t.acceleo.
Stéphane did an awesome job as an Acceleo committer and I am confident he will lead efficiently the project.

Only committers on that project may vote. You can see the committers list at the following URL:

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_summary.php?projectid=modeling.m2t.acceleo

Vote replying to this e-mail with a +1 or -1

Assuming a positive result, I will forward the decision to the PMC and the EMO for finally approval.

Back to the top