[m2t-dev] Extraneous input; expecting RULE_ID

 Hi All,
I just created a dsl in xtext after going through the xtext sample model in eclipse, everything seemed to have worked fine when I wrote the xtend parser but when i used run as eclipse application to create a model i was getting the error stated above.

below are my entire grammar and the model i created.
[CODE]
grammar org.xtext.learning.devs.DEVS1 with org.eclipse.xtext.common.Terminals

generate dEVS1 "http://www.xtext.org/learning/devs/DEVS1"

Model:{Model}
    model = CoupledModel
;

CoupledModel:
    name = ID
    ('inputList'
        iPorts += InputPort*
     'endList'
    )?
    ('ouputList'
        oPorts += OutputPort*
     'endList'
    )?
    'atomList'
        atoms += AtomicModel+
    'endList'
;

AtomicModel:
    name = ID
    ('inputList'
        iPorts += InputPort*
     'endList'
    )?
    ('ouputList'
        oPorts += OutputPort*
     'endList'
    )?
    'stateList'
        states +=State+
    'endList'
;

InputPort:
    portName = ID
    portType = ID
;

OutputPort:
    portName = ID
    portType = ID
;

State:
    stateName = ID
    timeAdvance = ID
;
[/CODE]

Below is the instance model created in new eclipse project
[CODE]
Model
atomList
Name model1