Re: [m2t-dev] Acceleo Project Lead Change - PMC Approval needed

+1

On Apr 7, 2011, at 1:47 PM, Paul Elder wrote:

M2T (and more particularly Acceleo) committers:

After a week of voting on the m2t-dev list, I have the following tally for Mariot Chauvin as the new Acceleo project lead:

+1: 6 (Arjan Kok, Cedric Brun, Laurent Goubet, Stephane Begaudeau, Mariot Chauvin and Jonathan Musset
0: 0
-1: 0

No response from: Wim Bast and Yvan Lussaud

So, I'm declaring the election a success.

Modeling PMC members:

The Acceleo project (modeling.m2t.acceleo) has just elected a new project lead, following the resignation of Jonathan Musset. According to the Eclipse Development Process, the PMC must also approve this change in leadership. Please respond with your +1/-1 votes.

Please consider this my +1 vote.

Paul Elder
modeling.m2t Project Lead