Re: [m2t-dev] Xpand doc generation

Achim, I'll have a look into this issue later this weekend. Will keep you posted.

Cheers, Peter

Sent from my iPhone

On 05.02.2010, at 20:06, Achim Demelt <a.demelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Generating the EclipseHelp from the Xpand documentation fails with this
message on my machine (linux):

    [echo] Converting article to Eclipse Help...
    [copy] Copying 2 files to
/opt/spare/projects/xpand/org.eclipse.xpand.doc/help/images
    [copy] Copying 1 file to
/opt/spare/projects/xpand/org.eclipse.xpand.doc/help
[xslt] Transforming into /opt/spare/projects/xpand/ org.eclipse.xpand.doc
    [xslt] Processing
/opt/spare/projects/xpand/org.eclipse.xpand.doc/build/ xpand_reference.xml to
/opt/spare/projects/xpand/org.eclipse.xpand.doc/xpand_reference.html
    [xslt] Loading stylesheet
/opt/spare/projects/xpand/org.eclipse.xpand.doc/src/styles/xslt/ eclipsehelp.xsl [xslt] /tmp/downloads/docbook-xsl-1.75.1/html/docbook.xsl:89:16: Warning! Element br in namespace '' encountered in entry, but no template matches. [xslt] /tmp/downloads/docbook-xsl-1.75.1/html/docbook.xsl:89:16: Warning! Element br in namespace '' encountered in entry, but no template matches.
    [xslt] : Fatal Error! org.xml.sax.SAXException: Attempt to output
character of integral value 160 that is not represented in specified output encoding of . Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Attempt to output character of integral value 160 that is not represented in specified output encoding of .
    [xslt] Failed to process null

PDF generation works fine, though. Is this a problem only on my machine or is
it a general problem? In either case, how can we fix that?

Cheers,
Achim