[m2t-dev] Modeling.m2t cvs ownership

All:

The Eclipse webmasters will  be doing some permissions cleanup on the CVS directories in the M2T CVS repository.

Currently, all directories have group ownership of modeling.m2t. The plan is change group ownership to modeling.m2t.zzz, where zzz is the component short name. The CVS directories to be modified are:

/cvsroot/modeling/org.eclipse.m2t
 org.eclipse.xpand.releng
 org.eclipse.acceleo
 org.eclipse.m2t.shared
 org.eclipse.acceleo.releng
 org.eclipse.jet
 org.eclipse.m2t.core
 org.eclipse.jet.releng

The webmasters have already verified that this should not cause problems, but if you are paranoid (like I am), you can ssh into dev.eclipse.org, and use the id command to verify that you are a member of the appropriate group(s).

Matt: Can you let us know when the change has been done, so we can verify that everything still works?

Thanks,

Paul

Back to the top