Re: [m2t-dev] Agenda live for todays con-call

Hi Paul,

no issue from my side.

Jan

Am 15.10.2009 um 15:56 schrieb Paul Elder:

Absolutely, I think it would be good for use to discuss the planning council document, and make sure we have proper plans in place to address it.

Would the same time next week work?

I'll still start the call today, in case anyone wants to raise other issues.

Paul