Re: [m2t-dev] [MTL] Template.overrides

Yes, myOtherTemplate should be declared in the "extends" reference (as public).

The third option is the correct one:
-overrides myOtherTemplate

e.g. template public myTemplate(s: Schema) overrides myOtherTemplate

You have to indicate the template that is overridden.
Regards,

Arjan.

(Sorry for the late reaction)