Re: [m2t-dev] Delay in joining the call - I'll be in ASAP

+1

Jan
Am 03.07.2008 um 17:19 schrieb Paul Elder:

All:

I'm sorry. The con-call service seems not be be working. I cannot get in, Unless there is something urgent, can we just keep our date for July 17?

Paul
__________
Paul Elder
Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational software
ph: +1 613 270 4560
e-mail: pelder@xxxxxxxxxx

Paul Elder/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: m2t-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Please respond to
Model to Text <m2t-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

m2t-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[m2t-dev] Delay in joining the call - I'll be in ASAP

Apologies for the delay.

Dr. Jan Köhnlein
Senior Software Architekt

Telefon: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-337
Mobile: +49 (0) 163 / 3979 776
Telefax: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-339

http://www.itemis.de
jan.koehnlein@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Schauenburgerstr. 116
24118 Kiel

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Wolfgang Neuhaus, Jens Wagener, Dr. Georg Pietrek

Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhart Igel (Vors.) Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top