[m2t-dev] Today's RC4 build schedule

Christian requested that his 4 builds run today instead of tomorrow, and Ed, James, and Paul have confirmed that their bits are ready.

So, here's today's plan:

EMF: 12:30pm

GEF: 1:30pm (Anthony: ping me if you need more time to tag & release.)

JET & UML2: 2pm

OCL + QTV: 4pm, if the above builds (EMF, GEF, UML2) are sniffed and released on time

GMF: 6pm, if the above builds (EMF, GEF, UML2) are sniffed and released on time (GMFers, ping me if you need more time, or would prefer to run tomorrow)

Note also that the Platform's RC4 is delayed, so I'll be running with their RC3 instead. Objections? Let me know.

I will publish EMF & GEF automatically unless instructed otherwise. Everyone else, smoke 'em and push 'em yourself or let me know when you're ready and I'll flip the switch for you.

Nick Boldt :: Release Engineer, IBM Toronto Lab
Eclipse Modeling :: http://www.eclipse.org/modeling http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/User:Nickb

Back to the top