Re: [m2t-dev] Feb 21 call

Paul,

sorry I could not make the call today - I think I mentioned it a couple of days back that I was at a customer's site all day long today, giving a workshop. I hope someone showed up for the secondary time!

- Arno

Paul Elder schrieb:

All:

I've just spent the last 15 minutes waiting for others to join today's schedule committer call. Either phone systems aren't working, or I'm confused as to when the call should be.

I'll try again at the secondary call time: UTC 1800, PST 1000, EST 1300, CET 1900

http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2T_Meeting_2008-02-21

Paul

Paul Elder
IBM Rational Software